Thursday, August 18, 2011

And it begins...


Today begins the start of my blogging adventure! 

I hope that this blog is a place where educators, parents, administrators, policy makers and anyone concerned with literacy and the state of education can come to learn, share and get excited about the teaching of reading and writing.  Please leave feedback as a way to continue the conversations started here or feel free to begin one of your own.  Please also share this blog with others who you think might benefit from the discourse presented. 

I look forward to learning from one another.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah: Great blog...I started one myself a year and a half ago just about books I've read. It's been a lot of fun. If you want to visit it, you can find it here: Always With a Book.

    Good luck with this blog...I will definitely be back to keep updated on what's going on. I already signed up to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete